COMPLETED: CEO, MIBOR REALTOR® Association
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled by Huntbridge, and applications are now closed for this position. Please visit our current search page for other positions.
Huntbridge has been retained to identify an exceptional Chief Executive Officer of MIBOR REALTOR® Association in Indianapolis Indiana. MIBOR REALTOR® Association requires a visionary servant leader who understands technology to take this organization to new heights. In the rapidly-changing real estate industry, MIBOR REALTOR® Association will need a CEO who can develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to help MIBOR adapt to these transformations. The CEO must also have the advocacy and connectivity skills to promote MIBOR and its interests nationwide.
Since 1912, MIBOR REALTOR® Association has provided central Indiana REALTORS® with listing services, regulatory advocacy, and guidance, to provide local REALTORS® and realty companies the tools and capabilities to grow and prosper in their markets. Located in the heart of Indianapolis, MIBOR offices house a team of committed individuals ready to serve the over 6,800 members within 13 central Indiana counties.
- Visionary who can recognize opportunities and anticipate change
- Creative problem-solver who focuses on timely results and savings
- Servant leader who puts the many constituent groups first and manages their diverse interests and agendas diplomatically and effectively
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to represent MIBOR to the membership and the community
- Data-driven decision maker with strong record of financial acumen
- Leader who builds and nurtures a congenial workplace and retains a strong staff
- Expert networker who cultivates relationships with local, state, and national volunteer communities, boards, and interest groups
- Bridge-builder who will travel locally and nationally to work with partner organizations
- Deep understanding of fundraising to build the case for strong financial support
- Excellent advocate who promotes the association, the association’s goals, and the profession
- Proven motivator who heightens and sustains engagement within the membership
- Experience reporting, and presenting, to boards
- A knowledge of or the ability to learn the real estate industry, is essential
Competitive, with a strong bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package.
To submit your application or letter of interest, please send resume and cover letter to MiborCEOSearch@huntbridge.com by September 15th, 2016.
For interest, referrals, or questions on this position please contact: