Be part of a new team for an exciting and growing business and world’s leading vaccine organization in our new R&D Center in Rockville, MD.
You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new organization and site, and you will be part of a new culture of some of the best scientific minds in vaccine research. Come deliver the GSK Vaccines strategy by driving vaccine R&D projects through innovation, collaboration, cutting edge science, exceptional people, and end-to-end quality performance.
To work with the MCM (Multi-Channel Marketing) Franchise Partner, Brand teams and LOCs to deliver best in class customer experiences integrated across personal and non-personal channels to drive growth. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure the Multi-Channel Marketing approach is embedded and measured thereby supporting the successful launch of new Franchise brands and development of existing brands.
- Responsible for developing integrated MCM plans for the Global Brand team to agreed timings
- Agree MCM budgets and ensure that they are managed according to agreed timings
- Responsible for delivering or managing the delivery of agreed digital tactics for the Global Brand team. This includes working with Medical colleagues on sourcing customer focused content.
- Support the development of Platform activities and implementation plans to enable embedding of channel tactics with the LOCs
- Responsible for accurate reporting of MCM project progress and attending aligned brand accountability meetings
- Help build digital marketing capability within Global Brand team
- Follow GSK approval processes, in coordination with Medical teams, to ensure that all digital marketing and communications activities are compliant
- Share best practice within the Franchise and MCM Platforms team
- Accurately track localization and channel performance dashboards which are required on a monthly basis.
- Track and report upon the impact of MCM deliverables at a global or local level
- Ensure all recommended digital activities are aligned to agreed deliverables through the MCM Franchise Partner
- Establish strong working relationships with Franchise LOC digital/marketing teams and with GCS, IT, Agencies and third parties
Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences and 5 years of relevant experience.
If you are interested, please contact:
Manager, Talent Acquisition, Huntbridge