TechStyle was founded with a communal spirit and a radical objective: To reinvent the global fashion business in a way that personally engages every customer and delivers on trend fashion at exceptional value. From fashion-oriented to athletic, the company is a leader in clothing, footwear and gear through brands such as JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and Fabletics. TechStyle invests in employees so they can contribute to build and improve the company.
The Senior Manager, Global Rewards will be a key partner on The People Team, what we call HR, and will oversee external trend analysis, program design, management and administration of Compensation, Benefits, Wellness and Perks. This partner will be expected to appreciate and anticipate the interrelationships across our Talent programs, and provide subject matter expertise into program design recommendations, system functionality and stakeholder management. Ensure the total rewards strategies you develop address the specific needs of our various populations across Retail, Fulfillment Centers, Corporate and Brand employees, nationally and in Europe. This position reports to the Director, Global Total Rewards & People Operations and manages the Total Rewards team.
• Lead analysis and administration of all compensation programs including executive compensation, equity and long-term incentives.
• Partners with Director, Global Total Rewards to design company’s long-term equity strategy, annual bonus program, and recommend other compensation (and non-compensation) vehicles/programs that reward the right behaviors from our people.
• Support SVP of The People Team and VP, Global Total Rewards on planning and preparation for Compensation Committee meetings.
• Reviews compensation practices and makes recommendations to establish global framework and consistent approach.
• Partner with The People Team at HQ, in Europe, our Fulfillment Centers in Kentucky and other remote US locations as our Subject Matter Expert on workforce planning, reward/recognition program design, and Quarterly reporting (all things compensation). Help build a Total Rewards culture through great advisement, communication, training and self-service tools.
• Develop data-driven recommendations for strategy; design and cost structure changes to our medical and other benefits programs that ROI financially and culturally. Develop and manage (timelines, cost, communications) the annual education campaign to support Open Enrollment, driving specific targeted outcomes.
• In partnership with your team, develop and oversee an inspiring and fun wellness strategy shaped by our employees’ preferences. Own our Perks strategy and analyze ROI to ensure effectiveness.
• Ensure seamless day-to-day execution and compliance of benefit plans, including timely completion of ACA-related forms and Annual Form 5500. Proactively manage plan changes as mandated by ACA and understand cost impact to bottom line. Lead all aspects of 401K Plan administration and evolution, including Non-Discrimination Testing, annual audit, match calculation, Committee meetings, and relationship with third party vendors and long-term strategy.
• Ensure seamless and accurate execution of reports, audits, payments and changes associated with our various vendors and regulatory requirements across People Operations.
• Oversee operation of Workers’ Compensation Program, including claim oversight and development of safety and ergonomics programs to drive down costs.
• 8 years of experience in the areas of compensation and benefits.
• Experience leading total rewards programs and supporting multiple locations/markets in a global organization.
• Have a proven track record of implementing programs that help a company scale, leveraging multiple disciplines within HR, to achieve desired business outcomes and spectacular employee engagement.
• Resourceful, fast, scrappy and able to deliver top quality work.
• Exceptional interpersonal skill, able to establish credibility, communicate authentically and consult effectively.
• Proven project management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Adaptable, able to move through ambiguity and create structure where needed.
• Analytical, quantitative and advanced Excel capability.
• Independent thinker, direct communicator, willing to speak your mind.
• Ideally, experience working in entrepreneurial and public company environments.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary with a bonus. An outstanding benefits package is included, as well as a relocation package as needed.
Jeff Perkins, Founder & CEO
Sean Hildebrand, Manager, Research