COMPLETED: Vice President, Talent TechStyle Fashion Group
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled, and applications are now closed for this position. Please visit our current search page for other positions.
TechStyle was founded with a communal spirit and a radical objective: To reinvent the global fashion business in a way that personally engages every customer and delivers on trend fashion at exceptional value. From fashion-oriented to athletic, the company is a leader in clothing, footwear and gear through brands such as JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and Fabletics. TechStyle invests in employees so they can contribute to build and improve the company.
The VP, Talent is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive talent strategy that supports and drives high performance. The successful candidate will partner with the SVP of People and key executives to lead workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and people development. This position will lead the Global Talent Center of Expertise (COE) for the TechStyle Fashion Group and will lead a team of 15+ people.
- Provide a framework to effectively address current and future talent needs throughout the business, and architect hiring strategies, and provide tools that increase and streamline business partners’ strategic work with their clients. Create a framework that provides a clear view to leadership of the people bench strength, informs talent decisions and assists in prioritizing future workforce investments.
- Lead corporate-wide talent management projects and initiatives with the goal of assessing and improving existing and new talent processes.
- Assess and implement performance management programs to ensure simplicity and optimal impact while partnering with Total Rewards team to ensure a focus on creating a pay for performance culture.
- Provide executive leadership to Director, Global Talent Acquisition with a focus on delivering measurable results that support the company’s goal of creating high performance.
- Work with Director, Talent Acquisition to develop the optimal KPI dashboard that provides transparency about how we are delivering on our talent strategies.
- Co-create strategy and mentor our team on the development and delivery of training programs, resources and tools to initiate growth and progress.
- Identify key metrics to determine the overall effectiveness of learning and development programs and inform future initiatives and investments.
- Play a lead role in architecting and executing the annual Global Leadership summit.
- Oversee the team leading our internal communications strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with People Team leadership to establish a common framework for individual development.
- Significant experience driving and managing solutions in talent management, organizational development, and leadership development in large organizations.
- Digitally savvy and experienced with HRIS technology platforms that support talent management programs.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship and consultative skills with demonstrated success building partnerships using talent analytics and strategic talent practices.
- International experience in fashion or technology industry preferred, but not required.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary with a bonus, along with equity stake. An outstanding benefits package is included, as well as a relocation package as needed.
Sean Hildebrand, Manager, Research
Huntbridge periodically notifies valued members of our network about open candidate positions. If you know anyone who would be a good candidate for this position, please contact us via the information above.